Several accounts missing
Several accounts in wallet not loading and how to fix?
One or more accounts in this list missing
When the wallet can’t establish the number of accounts revealed it may default to just a single one. Rest assured these accounts can be restored. From wallet version 3.32.2, restoring the wallet from seed should fix this issue, if not try one of the following options.
Clicking the “Switch Account” button in the top right menu and then the "Create an Account button" will always reveal the same addresses in order.
Using the debug tool it is possible to quickly reveal many accounts at once. Take these steps:
- 1.Right click the extension icon, or the top right menu.
- 2.Open Leather in a new tab
- 3.Open console: Ctrl+Shift+I
- 4.copy this: debug.setHigestAccountIndex(XX)
- 5.replace "XX" with the number of accounts you want to reveal (minus 1)
Opening the wallet in a new tab
This is what that could look like in the console and in the wallet after using the command:
Using the console command to quickly reveal a hundred more accounts
Showing all accounts upto acccount index 122 again